About the Orthopedic Interlaced Air Pet Mattress
The Orthopedic Interlaced Air Pet Mattress is a 3-dimensional weaving structure which is light but highly resistant and features superior durability, air and water permeability, safe, antibacterial, easy to wash, quick to dry and eco-friendly characteristics. Because of these superior properties, the Orthopedic Interlaced Air Pet Mattresses are increasingly replacing the polyurethane memory foam and polyester fiber as a sleeping solution and in other applications.
Characteristics of the Orthopedic Interlaced Air Pet Mattress
- High Resilience ensures durability and comfort during use. While sleeping on it, the mattress responds to body moves and allows easy body turns.
- Excellent Air Permeability allows the mattress to be used in all seasons. As it is interlaced with fine polymer tubes and air, it can keep the mold, stains and bacteria free and the mattress dry.
- Non-toxic Materials which conform to European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) Regulation (EC) No.1907/2006 concerning REACH are used for the Interlaced Air Mattresses.
- A Healthy Micro-environment is created for you and your pet as the body pressure, heat and moisture are evenly dispersed and dissipated on this highly breathable mattress.
- Highly Recommended by Veterinarians for pets recovering from surgery or for aged pets with below issues:
-arthritis and inflammation
-joint pain, stiffness and cracking
Home Use Mattress Sizes
- Small: 21" x 27" x 3.2"
- Medium: 27" x 36" x 3.2"
- Large: 34" x 45" x 3.2"
- Crate 1000: 16" x 11" x 2"
- Crate 2000: 23" x 16" x 2"
- Crate 3000: 29" x 18" x 2"
- Crate 4000: 35" x 21.5" x 2"
- Crate 5000: 41" x 26" x 2"
- Crate 6000: 46.5" x 28.5" x 2"
- Easy to Clean - Simply rinse off or hose down with lukewarm water.
- Quick to Dry - Shake off excessive water and put the mattress in a well ventilated environment to dry. The drying process can be as quick as 10 minutes.
- Avoid using with any electrical devices and do not place near equipment that generates heat, sparks or hot air, etc.
- Machine washable.
- Always use a cover when using the Orthopedic Interlaced Air Pet Mattress.
Crate Mat Sizes
One for Pets' Orthopedic Interlaced Air Mattress (IAM) carries a 3-year limited warranty against all defects in workmanship and materials from the date of the original purchase. This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or normal changes occurred during the lifespan of a dog bed or mattress; impressions less than 1.5 inches are normal and not covered under the warranty. In the same manner, this warranty does not cover abuse, negligence, or any alteration made to the product.
In order to claim your 3-year limited warranty, One for Pets requires a sales receipt or proof of purchase from an authorized retailer/vendor.
This warranty does not apply to the mattress cover and it is valid for the original purchaser only.
The Orthopedic InterlacedAir Pet Mattress
Write Your Own Review